Nothing To It- Ice GemsFrom keni 3 years ago
- Purified drinking water shopping list
- various 100% juice concentrates or lemonade shopping list
- various additions: shopping list
- ~~fresh mint leaves shopping list
- ~~small lemon/lime/orange zest or wedge pieces shopping list
- ~~fresh berries, sliced(raspberries, black berries, etc) shopping list
- ~~whole round berries(cranberries, blueberries) shopping list
- ice trays shopping list
How to make it
- In various small bowls/pitchers, etc, mix juice concentrates with purified water. More juice will result in a darker color, which are pretty on their own, but you'll want more water if you are going to add any of the additions, so you can see them!
- Place 1 small addition in ice wells and slowly fill with water or juice/water mix.
- In some others, add the mix with a higher juice concentrate, only, with no bits, for compliment but contrast.
- Freeze until solid.
- Drop into individual glasses and fill with lemonade, iced tea, punch, etc.
- **you can also use this technique on a larger scale by using larger pieces of additions and freezing in large jello molds/Bundt pans. These can be used in punch bowls, for example.
- **also, for that extra, extra, keep an eye out for silicon molds/ice trays at hobby supply or craft stores!