Mushroom-stuffed Pork BurgersFrom cuzpat 5 years ago
- 3/4 c Mushrooms; fresh, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/4 c Green onion; thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 garlic clove; minced shopping list
- 2 ts butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 lb Pork; lean, ground shopping list
- 1 ts dijon-style mustard shopping list
- 1 ts worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 ts salt shopping list
- 1/8 ts Black pepper; freshly ground shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet, saute mushrooms, onion and garlic in butter until tender, about 2 minutes; set aside.
- Combine ground pork, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; mix well. Shape into 12 patties; about 4 inches in diameter.
- Spoon mushroom mixture onto center of 6 patties. Spread to within 1/2 inch of edge. Top with remaining 6 patties; seal edges. Place patties on grill about 6 inches over medium-hot coals.
- Grill 10 to 15 minutes, turning once. Serve on buns.
The Cookcuzpat Sikeston, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!