~ Sea Food ~From 22566 4 years ago
- 6 oz. crab Meat shopping list
- 2 oz. lobster meat shopping list
- 8 oz. cream cheese shopping list
- 1/4 Cup mayonnaise...Hellman's is best shopping list
- 1/2 Cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoon Old Bay shopping list
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese,Sharp,shredded shopping list
- Three good pinches of cayenne for extra Spicy shopping list
- Thin Slices of cheddar cheese,for extra cheesy top shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the crab and lobster meat,cream cheese,Hellman's,and sour cream,mix until well put together.
- Add in the Old Bay and Cheddar Cheese.
- Mix again until well put together.
- Add the cayenne and then divide up the mixture into individual bowls.
- Coat and dip with slices of optional cheddar cheese and place in a 350 degree oven,with rack set in the middle.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the cheese has melted and turned a nice color.
- You may add If you wish,the following...but I like it just as it is.
- Chopped Artichokes and Parmesan Cheese,Diced Tomatoes,Chives,Thyme,Parsley,Sauteed Onions,Chopped Olives,Cream of Corn,Chopped Roasted Veggies.
- ~ King Crab and Lobster meat is a lot of fun to experiment with,the flavors are very nice together.
- Dress it up...Dress it down...don't be shy to experiment.
- Despite the over flow of oil in the gulf,the question is:
- Is sea food safe to eat?
- NEWS FLASH!...Of course it is ~
The Cook22566 TX
- Not added to any groups yet!