Banana Pudding Cream PieFrom mbelisle 4 years ago
- 1 8" prepared shortbread crust shopping list
- 1 14-oz can sweetened condensed milk shopping list
- 4 egg yolks shopping list
- 1 (4 serving size) package cook and serve vanilla pudding and pie filling mix shopping list
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1 8-oz container sour cream, at room temperature shopping list
- 2 medium bananas, sliced, dipped in lemon juice and drained shopping list
- whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
How to make it
- In a heavy saucepan combine sweetened condensed milk, egg yolks, pudding mix and water and stir until well blended. Cook over medium heat, stirring, until thickened and bubbly. Cool 15 minutes and then beat in sour cream.
- Arrange banana slices on bottom of crust. Pour filling over bananas. Cover and chill. When ready to serve, top with whipped cream and garnish with additional banana slices.
The Cookmbelisle Regina, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!