Chicken Curry Made With Coca ColaFrom mbelisle 5 years ago
- 5 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 medium tart apples, peeled and diced shopping list
- 2 medium onions, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons curry powder, or to taste shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 cup coca cola shopping list
- 7 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 2 cups fat free evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon white pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Cook chicken in boiling salted water - cover and simmer for about 1 hour. Drain and save strained broth.
- Melt butter in a skillet and add apple, onion and curry powder. Saute for five minutes, blending well. Stir in raisins, about 2 cups of reserved chicken broth and coca cola.
- Mix flour with evaporated milk, salt and pepper, stirring until smooth. Add to apple-onion mixture. Stir and cook over low heat until thick and creamy.
The Cookmbelisle Suva, Fiji
- Not added to any groups yet!