Strawberry And Apricot JamFrom williamgag 4 years ago
How to make it
- 1. Prepare and cut the strawberries. Cut the apricots in quarters and reserve the syrup. Mix the sugar and the lemon juice and place the apricots in the mixture for at least 5 hours.
- 2. Pass the strawberries in a colador chino and mix the juice of the strawberries with the apricots, the syrup of the apricots and add the apricots liqueur.
- 3. Bring to boiling and let reduce softly for 20 minutes.
- 4. Calculate the quantity of syrup. Mix the pectin and the sugar and add proportionally to the quantity of syrup. Add the fruits and cook for at least 10 minutes.
- 5. Enjoy, rate and subscribe !
The Cookwilliamgag Montreal, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!