Pesto RotiniFrom grecogirl 5 years ago
- Pesto: 2 cups of fresh basil shopping list
- 3/4 cups grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup of olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup of toasted pine nuts shopping list
- 3 medium size garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 pound of rotini pasta shopping list
How to make it
- It isn't necessary to toast the pine nuts, but it brings out the nutty flavor
- I turn the burner on low and put pine nuts in a small frying pan for a couple of minutes. Then remove.
- Boil water add salt and toss in pasta
- Make the pesto: In a food processor through in the garlic cloves, the basil, and the pine nuts.Pulse a few times to chop up good. Slowly stream in the oil while processor is on. Stop and scrape the sides down. Turn processor on and add the cheese. Pulse until blended. Add the salt and pepper.
- When pasta is El dente strain and put in large bowl . Add desired amount of pesto and mix.
The Cookgrecogirl WI
- Not added to any groups yet!