Spicy Spinach & Artichoke Dip (tobasco Sauce)From suthrnldy 6 years ago
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped (1 cup) shopping list
- 1 (10 ounce) packages, frozen chopped spinach thawed and drained shopping list
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package sour cream shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package softned cream cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Pepper Jack cheese, divided shopping list
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese, divided shopping list
- 2 tablesppons Tabsco pepper sauce shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- tortilla chips or crackers shopping list
How to make it
- Melt butter in a large saucepan or skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soft, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in spinach, atrichokes, cream cheese, sour cream, 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese, Tabasco sauce and salt. Stir until well blended and heated through.
- Pour mixture into 2 quart casserole and top with remaining cheeses. Bake in a 350 degree oven until cheese starts to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
- *note- you can place mixture in slow cooker on low for 4 hours versus baking in the oven*
The Cooksuthrnldy Wellington, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!