Easy Egg RollsFrom rhondalynne 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook meat with onions, mushrooms, soy sauce, salt and pepper or more soy sauce to taste.
- Add coleslaw mix and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Use water or egg to wet the sides of a wrap.
- Add 1 to 2 Tbsp. filling near a corner, fold that corner to cover the filling, then the sides, then finish the roll by rolling.
- Deep fry in 365° oil until light golden brown.
- Serve with your choice of sauces.
The Cookrhondalynne Lake City, Michigan
- Not added to any groups yet!