Pina Colada CupcakesFrom polichinela 6 years ago
- 1-1/3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/4 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 tsp table salt shopping list
- 4 tbsp (1/2 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2 large eggs, room temperature shopping list
- 1 large egg yolk, room temperature shopping list
- 1-8oz can crushed pineapple in juice, well drained, juice reserved (I used about 1/2 cup) shopping list
- 1/3 cup of the reserved pineapple juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup sweetened coconut shopping list
How to make it
- In a separate bowl, sift the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
- In a stand mixer, fitted with a flat beater, combine butter and sugar and beat on medium-high speed until fluffy.
- Add the eggs and egg yolk one at a time and beat well after each addition.
- Decrease to low speed and add the crushed pineapple.
- Beat in the flour mixture in 3 additions, alternating with the pineapple juice, beginning and ending with the flour mixture.
- Fold in the coconut.
- Fill cupcake liners about 1/2-3/4 full.
- Bake for about 20-22 mins or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool completely before frosting.
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookpolichinela Nowhere, Us
- Not added to any groups yet!