CrepesFrom La_dame 5 years ago
- FOR THE crepe BATTER shopping list
- 4 whole eggs shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- ½ cups milk shopping list
- ½ cups water shopping list
- ½ teaspoons salt shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons sugar shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons Melted butter shopping list
- FOR THE cream cheese FILLING shopping list
- One box (3-½ ounces) French vanilla pudding mix shopping list
- 1 cup Cold milk shopping list
- 8 ounces, weight cream cheese, softened shopping list
- FOR THE TOPPING shopping list
- 1 pound fresh strawberries ( or Berries of choice) shopping list
- 1/3 cups sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Measure first 7 ingredients into blender jar; blend for 30 seconds. Scrape down sides. Blend for 15 seconds more. Cover and let sit for 1 hour. (This helps the flour absorb more of the liquids.)
- While your batter is resting mix pudding mix with the remaining 1 cup of milk. When it is thickened up blend in cream cheese. Place in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Wash and slice up strawberries in medium size bowl, add sugar and stir.
- Heat crepe pan. Lightly grease. Measure about 1/4 cup batter into pan. Tilt pan to spread batter. Once crepe has lots of little bubbles, loosen the edges with a spatula. Flip crepe over. This side cooks quickly. When it looks done, slide crepe from pan to plate.
- Dollop a spoonful of the cream cheese mixture in middle of crepe, roll up and spoon strawberries over the crepe.
The CookLa_dame Cincinnati, Ohio
- Not added to any groups yet!