Triple Chocolate BundlesFrom asmith 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Combine chocolate chips.
- Separate dough into 8 triangles with short side facing you.
- Place 1 Tbsp chips in center of each triangle.
- Fold top point over chips and tuck under, fold side points over that and press to seal.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Dust with sugar.
- Note: When I made this recipe I already had crescent rolls and semi sweet chips, so I made them like that and they were delicious, I can only imagine how good they would be if I had followed the recipe.
The Cookasmith Misery, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!