Frosted Corn Flake BarsFrom jkirk 4 years ago
How to make it
- In a large pan over the stove, combine the sugar, marshmallows, corn syrup and peanut butter. Heat the mixture over medium heat, stirring frequently, until everything melts. Remove from the stove and add the vanilla.
- Add the 3 cups of frosted flake cereal into the melted mixture, and fold together.
- Press mixture into a 9x9 baking dish that you have lightly spray with cooking spray. Allow this to cool.
- Cut into bite size bars and enjoy.
- * Another good idea is to drizzle some melted chocolate chips over the top of the bars, I didn't have any chocolate chips when I made this.