Crockpot Peach CobblerFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 3/4 cup all-purpose baking mix, such as Bisquik brand shopping list
- 1/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 can evaporated milk shopping list
- 2 teaspoons margarine or butter, melted shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 3 large ripe peaches, mashed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- Lightly grease slow cooker or spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and baking mix.
- Add eggs and vanilla. Stir.
- Pour in margarine and milk and stir.
- Mix in peaches and cinnamon, until well mixed.
- Pour into slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or on high for
- 3-4 hours.
- Serve warm. Top with vanilla ice cream if desired.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!