Mexican Corn SaladFrom midgelet 2 years ago
- 4 ears of corn boiled and kernels removed shopping list
- 1/2 red bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 small green onions, chopped (both white and green parts) shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon or more chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup crumbled cotija or parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cut kernels from cobs and place in a bowl with diced red pepper and green onions. Add mayonnaise, lime juice and chili powder and toss with vegetables. Stir in cheese and serve at room temperature, or chill for 2 to 4 hours before serving.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!