Apple Almond Cranberry PieFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 7 ounces almond paste shopping list
- 1 unbaked 9" pie crust shopping list
- 5 baking apples peeled cored and sliced shopping list
- 1 cup fresh or thawed frozen cranberries shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon divided shopping list
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup uncooked oats shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 6 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Roll almond paste on a sheet of wax paper to form a 9 inch circle.
- Press almond paste into the bottom of unbaked pie crust.
- In a bowl combine apples, cranberries, sugar and 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon then pour into pie shell.
- In a bowl combine remaining cinnamon, flour, oats and brown sugar.
- Cut butter into flour mixture until crumbs are formed then spoon crumb mixture evenly over apples.
- Bake for 60 minutes.
- Sprinkle with almonds during the last 5 minutes of baking.