Cucurbipatcho ! (cucumber Cold Soup)From williamgag 3 years ago
- 3 English cucumbers peeled shopping list
- 1 1/2 yellow bell pepper cut into 1/4 inch dices shopping list
- 1 fresh jalapeño chiles, seeded and minced shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- 3 tb spoons of lime juice shopping list
- 1 tb spoon of rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 tb spoons of plain yogurt shopping list
- 3/4 cup of cilantro (or a bit less :P) shopping list
- 3/4 cup of sour cream shopping list
- 1 teaspoon of salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon of black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Seed cucumbers, and throw the seeds in the blender. Cut cucumbers into 1/4 inch dices and combine with bell pepper, chiles, garlic, lime juice in vinegar. Mix in a large bowl.
- 2. Transfer half of the mixture in the blender and throw the yogurt in and purée until smooth. Return the mixture to the bowl and mix.
- 3. Dump that crap in the fridge :P for a moment
- 4. Serve in a nice bowl. top with some paprika maybe and top chopped cilantro and some sour cream.
- 5. You can pair it with a nice rosé wine from California, a Sauvignon Blanc from New Zealand or a nice rosé from Spain !
- 6. Enjoy, comment, rate and subscribe !
The Cookwilliamgag Montreal, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!