Rollable Pie Dough - Gf StyleFrom jo_jo_ba 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup white rice flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sweet rice flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup tapioca starch shopping list
- 1/4 cup potato starch (not flour) shopping list
- 1/4 tsp guar gum shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 6 tbsp shortening (for dairy-free) or cold butter shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar shopping list
- 3 tbsp cold water shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, whisk together flours, starches, guar gum and salt.
- Cut in shortening until a coarse-meal texture forms, then add egg and vinegar and stir in.
- Add water a little at a time, stirring just to form a ball of dough.
- Roll out between sheets of greased wax paper.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Good To Freeze127 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
A Slice Of Pie126 members
Dairy Free110 members
All Holidays135 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members
Cooking Around Food Allergies11 members
Dietary Restrictions10 members