Oriental Dipping SaucesFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- Quick peanut sauce: shopping list
- 3/4 cup creamy peanutbutter shopping list
- 3 tbs soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tbs sugar ( or splenda ) shopping list
- 3 tbs oriental sesame seed oil shopping list
- 2 tbs white vinegar shopping list
- 4 tbs chicken broth, black tea or water shopping list
- 2 Tbs fresh chopped cilantro ( optional ) shopping list
- Sweet brown sauce: shopping list
- 4 tbs sugar ( or Splenda ) shopping list
- 1/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup broth or water shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- 2 tbs cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup cold water shopping list
How to make it
- For peanut sauce mix all in a small saucepan and heat on low and whisk and stir until smooth and warm
- For brown sauce: Combine sugar, soy and broth. Mix cornstarch in cold water and stir into soy mixture.
- heat in pan on medium heat and cook and stir unhtil just thickiend.
- Note: in both sauces if they grt too thick to you taste, just thin out with more water or broth
- Chopped cilantro may be sprinkle atop the finish sauce if desired
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!