Cajun Pepper SteakFrom mbelisle 4 years ago
- 2 lbs boneless beef top round steak, cubed shopping list
- 2 medium onions, halved and sliced shopping list
- 4 or 5 peppers (green, red, yellow) julienned shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 4 tbsp worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 tbsp chili powder shopping list
- 2 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp cajun seasoning shopping list
- hot pepper sauce to taste shopping list
- 3 tbsp cornstarch shopping list
- 3 tbsp cold water shopping list
How to make it
- Brown beef in butter or margarine over medium heat. Drain. Stir in onions and peppers; cook and stir for 2 more minutes.
- Add water, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, soy sauce, Cajun seasoning and pepper sauce. Bring to a boil then reduce heat and simmer, covered for 1 - 1 1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Combine cornstarch and cold water until smooth. Stir into meat mixture. Bring to a boil and cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve with noodles or rice.
The Cookmbelisle Regina, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!