Angelo's White SpaghettiFrom notsosweet33 5 years ago
- 1 tin anchovies in olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 to 1/2 C good extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 2-3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced, I use more shopping list
- zest and juice of one large lemon, grate zest first shopping list
- Some Italian parsley, coarsely chopped shopping list
- Good parmesean, grated or shaved to taste shopping list
- red pepper flakes (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a good heavy bottomed skillet, over med-low heat pour olive oil, heat to shimmer.
- Add anchovies with oil in tin, separate. Add garlic. Stir til anchovies have disolved. Do not let garlic brown.
- When anchovies have disolved, remove from heat, stir in lemon juice and zest.
- Pour over warm pasta of choice, sprinkle with chopped parsley, toss and serve with Parmesean.
- If using pepper flakes, add to oil before anchovies. Toast it up some.