Raspberry Yogurt Corn MuffinsFrom midgelet 4 years ago
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon double-acting baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1 1/4 cups plain yogurt shopping list
- 1/2 stick (1/4 cup) unsalted butter, melted and cooled shopping list
- 1 cup fresh raspberries shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. and butter well twelve 1/2-cup muffin tins. In a bowl whisk together the cornmeal,
- the flour, the sugar, the baking powder, the baking soda, and the salt. In another bowl whisk together the eggs,
- the yogurt, and the butter, add the flour mixture, and stir the batter until it is just combined.
- Fold in the raspberries gently, divide the batter among the muffin tins,
- and bake the muffins in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes, or until a tester comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool in the tins on a rack for 3 minutes, turn them out onto the rack, and let them cool completely.
- The muffins may be made 1 day in advance and kept in an airtight container.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
yum :-)hernie in loved it