Chinese White Rice Cake Pasta And Ginger ChickenFrom gourmetana 3 years ago
- 1/2 pound rice cake pasta shopping list
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 2 inches fresh ginger cut into thin slices shopping list
- 1 tsp garlic paste or 2 minced garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 large chicken breast, cut into bite size portions shopping list
- 1 tbsp oil shopping list
- 1 bok shoy, washed and cut into pieces shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 2 tbsp black sesame seeds shopping list
How to make it
- Soak the rice pasta in water overnight (12 hours). See Photo
- Marinate the chicken in soy sauce, garlic and ginger for half an hour. See Photo
- In a wok, heat the oil and throw the marinated chicken in. Save the marinade sauce for later. Stir gently until the chicken is fairly cooked. This should take about 5 minutes.
- Add the pasta and bok shoy to the chicken, the remaining marinade sauce, 1/4 cup water and stir for 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the sesame seeds over the chicken and it is ready to serve.