Egg And Vinegar Pie CrustFrom robin64 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a large bowl, mix flour and salt.
- Blend in the shortening with a pastry blender until mixture is pea sized
- Beat together egg, vinegar and salt.
- Using a fork, mix liquid with flour mixture one tablespoon at a time until a ball is formed. You probably won't use all of the liquid
- At this point I make two balls of the dough and put them in the refrigerator for an hour or so.
- Roll out crust and transfer to pie pans
- Now you are ready to make your pies.
The Cookrobin64 Tinytown, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!