Chicken ChilaquilesFrom dacezo 9 years ago
- 2 cups green salsa (you can add more, depending if you prefer them dry or "wet") shopping list
- 1/2 cup of water shopping list
- 1-2 table spoons of chicken stock powder shopping list
- 1 lb shredded chicken (fully cooked) shopping list
- 1 1/2 shredded cheese (Any cheese you like but i recommend Monterey jack) shopping list
- One 6 ounce bag of tortilla chips shopping list
- sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- In a hot pan pour the salsa, water and chicken stock, mix.
- Stir from time to time and let it start to boil
- Add some of the tortilla chips and some of the chicken
- Add the rest of the tortilla chips and chicken and stir
- Stir about one minute
- Add some of the cheese and stir
- Add the rest of the cheese and let it melt.
- Once the cheese has melted, turn off the stove, let the chilaquiles rest for one minute and serve with sour cream.
- On top of the dish, you can add, chopped cilantro, onions and garlic.