Ratatouille RiceFrom mbelisle 3 years ago
- 2 cups brown Minute Rice, raw shopping list
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- 1 small eggplant, peeled, cut into 1/2 inch cubes shopping list
- 1/4 pound fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1 large green pepper, chopped shopping list
- 1-15 ounce can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup chicken broth shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme leaves, crushed shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare rice according to package directions.
- Heat oil in skillet and cook and stir onion and garlic until soft.
- Add remaining vegetables and cook, stirring constantly, until liquid is evaporated.
- Add tomato sauce, broth and thyme.
- Add rice, reduce heat to low, and simmer 10 minutes.
The Cookmbelisle Regina, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!