Buttermilk Drop BiscuitsFrom rauchdickson 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat over to 350 degrees and grease baking sheet.
- Mix buttermilk and oil together in mixing bowl
- Add 1 cup of flour and mix together completely
- Add rest of flour in 1/4 cup increments until batter sticks together well and is only slightly sticky.
- Using a tablespoon drop lumps of dough onto baking sheet. Batch should yield between 8 and 10 biscuits depending on desired size.
- Brush uncooked biscuits with remaining oil and place in oven.
- Cook for approx. 15 minutes or until browning slight on and toothpick comes out clean.
People Who Like This Dish 8
- blueeyes68ky Owenton, KY
- valjoma Providence, RI
- grk Houston, TX
- dolce8 Huntington Beach, CA
- poohbearlovesheavymetal Millville, CA
- starduster Columbia, PA
- mizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
- randommind Halifax, CA
- krumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- rauchdickson Providence, RI
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookrauchdickson Providence, RI
- Not added to any groups yet!