Thai chicken with Peanut SauceFrom Vinita 8 years ago
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken tenderloins shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 cloves minced garlic shopping list
- 3/4 cup peanut butter shopping list
- 1 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon red peppers shopping list
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar shopping list
- 1 cup broccoli shopping list
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts shopping list
- 3/4 cup light coconut milk shopping list
- 1 boil-in-the-bag rice shopping list
- - brown sugar shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Brown chicken in olive oil in skillet#1.
- 2. Add brocolli and garlic in skillet#1.
- 3. Warm up peanut butter in microwave (1 min) Then spoon peanut butter, salt, soy, chilli sauce, red pepper, and vinegar into skillet#2.
- 4. Warm this mixture and add coconut milk to acheive desired taste and creamyness.
- 5. Once vegies and chicken are nearly finished cooking in skillet#1, add bean sprouts.
- 6. Add sauce from skillet#2 when bean sprouts are light brown.
- 7. Serve contents on a bed of white rice.
- - add sugar to taste
The CookVinita Baton Rouge, LA
- Not added to any groups yet!