Ham BundlesFrom beautidiva 6 years ago
- 3 oz cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1 T mayo or salad dressing (I like Miracle Whip) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp ground mustard shopping list
- 1/4 tsp celery seed shopping list
- 1 cup cubed fully cooked ham shopping list
- 1/2 cup corn (use your fav whether it is frozen, fresh, or canned) shopping list
- 1/4 cup shredded monterey jack or swiss cheese shopping list
- 2 T finely chopped onion shopping list
- 1 tube crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 T butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 T finely crushed corn chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl beat the cream cheese, mayo, mustard and celery seed until smooth.
- Stir in the ham, corn, cheese, and onion.
- Unroll the crescent rolls into rectangles and smooth the seams.
- Spoon in 1/2 cup mix into each rectangle.
- Bring edges up to the center and pinch to seal
- Brush with melted butter and top with the corn chips
- Bake at 375 for 15-20 min until golden brown.
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!