Mini Sweet Potato PiesFrom beautidiva 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400
- Wash potatoes and pat dry prick with fork and place on baking sheet.
- Bake until very tender about hour...let cool.
- Invert 12 cup muffin pan and spray with cooking spray
- Un-role pastry and cut 4 in round circles
- Drape over muffin pan that is up side down.
- Pierce dough with fork
- Bake 9-10 min
- Cool on rack and reduce to 375
- Peel potatoes and mash
- Take out 2 cups puree and add syrup eggs yolk, nutmeg, cinnamon
- Spoon mixture into cooled pie crusts.
- Bake 20 min until set
- Place marshmallows on top of each and broil briefly to lightly brown but keep their shape.
- *Great for a school snack!*
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!