Beefy Spinach MealFrom beautidiva 3 years ago
- 1 lb ground beef (or any of your fav ground meat) shopping list
- 1 med onion chopped shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves minced shopping list
- 1 small can sliced mushrooms drained shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp dried oregano shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2 pkg frozen spinach thawed and squeezed shopping list
- 1 can cream of celery shopping list
- 1 c sour cream shopping list
- 2 c shredded mozzarella cheese, divided shopping list
How to make it
- In skillet cook beef, onion, and garlic on med heat until browned, drain.
- Stir in mushrooms, salt, oregano, and pepper.
- Add the spinach, sour cream, and soup.
- Stir in half the mozzarella
- Transfer to a 2 qt baking dish
- Bake at 350 for 15 min
- Sprinkle remaining cheese and bake another 5 min