Swiss EnchiladasFrom windella 3 years ago
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 2 T oil shopping list
- 1 crushed garlic clove shopping list
- 2 c tomato puree shopping list
- 2 chopped canned green chilies shopping list
- 2 c chopped cooked chicken shopping list
- salt and pepper, to taste shopping list
- 1 dozen corn tortillas shopping list
- 6 chicken bouillon cubes shopping list
- 3 c hot cream shopping list
- Garnishes: avocado slices or hard cooked eggs,radishes,ripe green olives shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onion in oil until soft.Add garlic,tomato puree,green chilies and chicken.Season with salt and pepper,simmer 10 mins.
- Dip tortillas in hot oil 10 seconds,just to soften.Dissolve bouillon cubes in hot cream.Dip tortillas in this,add 2 T.chicken filling and roll tortillas.Arrange enchiladas in baking dish and pour remaining sauce over.Top with jack cheese.Bake 350 degrees for 30 mins.
- Garnish with avocado slices hard cooked egg slices radishes or olives.
The Cookwindella PASADENA, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!