Pan con TomateFrom simon 9 years ago
How to make it
- Lightly toast the bread. Crisp on the outside, soft in the middle.
- Cut the garlic cloves in half, squeeze to release some oil and scrape against one side of the toast. Each half will do two slices of toast.
- Halve the tomatoes and scoop out the seeds. Scrape the flesh on the garlicky side of the toast. One half for each slice.
- Sprinkle sea salt on toast and drizzle with the Olive Oil.
- Serve immediately with an ice cold glass of Fino Sherry.