Honey Mustard ChickenFrom beautidiva 4 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 and lightly grease a jelly roll pan
- Combine the mustard, honey, and lemon juice.
- Place in shallow dish
- Place bread crumbs in second shallow dish
- Dredge the chicken in the liquid and then the crumbs
- Place on baking sheet and drizzle the oil over the top (save calories and just spray lightly with cooking spray or can't believe it's not butter)
- Bake for 25 min or until done
The Cookbeautidiva Missouri, Mo
- Not added to any groups yet!