Shrimp Pot Pie With Lemon Dill CrustFrom cuzpat 3 years ago
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 1/3 cup white wine shopping list
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables, drained; shopping list
- reserve liquid from one can shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cold water shopping list
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen, cooked, jumbo shopping list
- shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup baking mix shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dill weed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon zest shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add garlic and cook over medium-high heat. Stir in wine and reserved liquid from mixed vegetables.
- In small bowl, blend cornstarch with water. Add to skillet; cook 2 to 3 minutes, stirring constantly until mixture bubbles and thickens. Remove from heat. Add vegetables and shrimp to skillet and stir to combine. Pour into a greased 2-quart casserole.
- To make topping: In small bowl, combine egg and milk. Add baking mix, dill and lemon zest; stir with fork until blended. Pour topping over shrimp/vegetable mixture. Bake for 30 to 40 minutes, or until heated through and crust is golden.