Baja Chicken PizzaFrom LindseyB 5 years ago
- 1 Pre-made pizza crust shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon oil shopping list
- 2 medium size boneless chicken breast halves shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic herb seasoning shopping list
- 1 cup tomato sauce shopping list
- 1/4 cup bbq sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup chunky salsa shopping list
- 1 tomato shopping list
- 2 mushrooms shopping list
- 2 cups Pizza style cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425
- brush pizza crust with the olive oil and set aside
- cut chicken into 1/2inch cubes and cook on a skillet in the tablespoon of oil over medium heat, add garlic herb seasoning,cook until chicken is browned.
- add 1/4 cup of the chunky salsa to the chicken and cook for 5 more minutes on low heat.
- dice tomatoes and mushrooms separately.
- in a bowl, mix tomato sauce, bbq sauce, and 1/4 cup of chunky salsa.
- after mixing, spread over pizza crust, and top with 1 cup of cheese.
- Evenly top the pizza with the chicken.
- Then Evenly top with the tomatoes, mushrooms.
- Add the last cup of cheese onto the pizza,
- Bake at 425 for about 20mins or until nicely browned
The CookLindseyB Lincoln, Nebraska
- Not added to any groups yet!