Turkey SoupFrom zoe 8 years ago
- 1 1/2 c. of shredded cooked turkey shopping list
- 1 diced avocado shopping list
- 1 (28 oz) can of whole peeled tomatoes shopping list
- 1 (4 oz) can of chopped green chile peppers shopping list
- 1 c. of shredded cheese shopping list
- 2 chopped roma (plum) tomatoes shopping list
- 1 chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cloves of cushed garlic shopping list
- 1 tbsp. of lime juice shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.of ground cumin shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 4 c. of vegetable broth shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. of dried cilantro shopping list
How to make it
- First you want to take a large pot over medium flame.
- Now combine turkey, broth, canned tomatoes, green chiles, fresh tomatoes, onion, garlic, and lime juice.
- Next you wan to season with cayenne, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- You will want to let this come to a a boil, then reduce heat, and simmer approx.15 to 20 minutes.
- Then you can add in avocado and cilantro, and cook 15 to 20more minutes, until let soup thickened.
- Ladle into bowls and serve.
- Add shredded cheese for extra umph!