Twisted Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom circlemoon8 4 years ago
- 1 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tsp vanillia shopping list
- 2 eggs (add another egg if using rice flour) shopping list
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 cups chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven 375.
- Cream butter and sugar together; add vanilla and eggs, mix well. Mix in flour, baking soda, salt, nuts and chocolate chips -- mixing well.
- FOR THE TWIST: Place the batter in the microwave for 15 seconds -- just enough to slightly melt the chocolate chips. Stir batter together.
- Drop by teaspoon onto an ungreased cookie sheet. Bake 8-10 minutes till done to the touch. (Gluten-free takes a few minutes longer.) Cool for a few minutes on the cookie sheet, then remove to a wire rack or towel. Cool completely.