Red Curry ShrimpFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1 can(14 oz) coconut milk shopping list
- 2 TB red curry paste shopping list
- 1 TB brown sugar shopping list
- 1 lb large shrimp,peeled and deveined shopping list
- 1 c assorted veggies,such as snap peas,bamboo shoots,and sliced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1/4 c fresh Thai basil or Italian basil leaves(optional) shopping list
- 2 TB fish sauce shopping list
- fresh red chilies,thinly sliced(optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Bring coconut milk to simmer in large skillet on med. heat. Stir in curry paste and sugar till well blended;bring to boil. Reduce heat to low;simmer 5 mins.
- Stir in shrimp and vegetables. Cook 3 to 5 mins or just till shrimp turn pink and veggies are crisp-tender. Stir in basil and fish sauce.
- Serve with cooked Jasmine rice. Garnish with additional basil and red chile slices,if desired.