Angels On HorsebackFrom notyourmomma 7 years ago
- 1 large cold pack of fresh oysters shopping list
- 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley shopping list
- smoked salt (grill seasoning would work) shopping list
- paprika to taste shopping list
- cracked black pepper shopping list
- 12 slices of bacon, cut in thirds or halves depending on the size of the oysters (may need more bacon) shopping list
How to make it
- Drain oysters, pat dry with paper toweling.
- cut bacon into long enough pieces to wrap around each oyster.
- Lay out the bacon, top with an oyster, sprinkle with the seasonings.
- Roll up and secure with toothpicks.
- Place on rack on the broiler racka nd broil for 15 minutes turning until bacon is crisp and the oysters do that curl thing they do!