Sweet And Sour Glazed Pork Chops (maiale In Agrodolce)From luisascatering 3 years ago
- 4 10-oz. bone-in pork chops, frenched shopping list
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil shopping list
- kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbsp. honey shopping list
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, torn into 1" pieces shopping list
How to make it
- Put pork chops on a plate; drizzle with oil; season generously with salt and pepper; let sit for 30 minutes. See Photo
- Meanwhile, build a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill or heat a gas grill to medium-high heat. Combine vinegar and honey in a 1-qt. saucepan and cook over medium heat until reduced to 1⁄4 cup. Stir in butter and rosemary and set aside.
- Put pork chops on grill and cook, occasionally turning and basting with balsamic mixture, until browned and cooked through, 12–14 minutes. Transfer to a platter and pour any sauce leftover them. Let sit for 5 minutes before serving.