Baked Chicken DrumsticksFrom iamericap 3 years ago
- 4 lb. chicken drumsticks (approx. 8 legs) shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- 2 tsp. light gray sea salt shopping list
- 1 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. sage shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. onion powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. white pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. coriander shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cayenne pepper (optional - add more or less depending on how spicy you like your food.) shopping list
other stuff needed:
- paper-towels shopping list
- gallon-sized zip-lock bag shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl, mix all the spices together, and set aside.
- Rinse each piece of chicken, pat dry, and place into gallon-sized zip-lock bag.
- Drizzle olive oil over the chicken, and rub the bag around a bit, so it's not all in one spot.
- Shake about a tablespoon of the spice into the bag of chicken. Shake the bag. Dump some more spice into the bag. Shake again. Repeat this process until you have used all of the spice.
- Push out the air, and reseal bag.
- Now place the bag of chicken into the refrigerator overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 350°.
- Shake and rub the bag, making sure each piece of chicken is coated well with the spice.
- Lay the drumsticks in a single row, in a large shallow pan.
- Cook for 30 minutes.
- Turn the drumsticks over, and cook for another 30 minutes.
- Allow to sit for 5-10 minutes before serving.
The Cookiamericap Dallas, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!