Ale'ing Pork And KrautFrom FavoriteFixins 6 years ago
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 32 oz sauerkraut (undrained) shopping list
- 2 T sugar shopping list
- 1 can ale shopping list
- 3 1/2 lb pork shoulder or pork butt (same thing) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 T. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp caraway seeds shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Add sauerkraut to crockpot, sprinkle with sugar and then pour beer over all.
- Place pork, fat side up, on top of kraut mixture.
- Sprinkle the rest of the ingredients, evenly.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 6 hours.
- Transfer pork to serving platter, using slotted spoon for sauerkraut, arrange kraut around pork. Add a bit of the juice if desired. Serve with a dark bread.
- Note: Try adding apples!
The CookFavoriteFixins Daytona Beach, Florida
- Not added to any groups yet!