Crab & Mushroom StroganoffFrom nativeprincess 6 years ago
- 2 tbsp canola oil shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely diced onion shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely diced red bell pepper shopping list
- 1 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 8 ozs mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 2 tbsp butter shopping list
- 2 tbsp flour shopping list
- 1 cup low sodium chicken broth (homemade if you have it) shopping list
- 3 tbsp dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4 tsp dried dill shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/8 tsp pepper shopping list
- 2-3 drops Tabasco sauce shopping list
- 1 cup light sour cream shopping list
- 3/4 lb crabmeat, flaked shopping list
- 8 ozs spinach or plain egg noodles, cooked al dente and drained shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Heal the oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, bell pepper, garlic, & mushrooms, saute until tender, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a 2 1/2 qt cassarole dish lightly coated with cooking spray.
- In the same pan, melt butter. Srit in flour and continue stirring until bubbly. Add stock, wine and seasonings, bring to a boil, stirring constantly, until thickened, about 2-3 minutes. Remove from heat. Stir in sour cream & crabmeat. Add mixture to cassarole dish along with noodles and mix well
- Bake, uncovered, until bubbly, stirring once,for about 30 minutes.
The Cooknativeprincess Magalia, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!