Cranberry Nut MuffinsFrom cinnamongal 3 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 to 2/3 cup sugar shopping list
- 2-1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups fresh or frozen whole cranberries shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease standard muffin tin.
- In a medium bowl stir and toss together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon.
- Set aside.
- In another medium bowl whisk together milk, butter, and eggs until smooth.
- Add the combined dry ingredients and stir just until blended.
- Add cranberries and nuts and stir until evenly incorporated.
- Spoon into prepared muffin tin, filling each cup about 3/4 full.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes.
The Cookcinnamongal Mequon, WI
- Not added to any groups yet!