Swedish Split Pea SoupFrom IrisRo 5 years ago
How to make it
- Put split pea in the 1.5-2 liters of water with 1.5-2 tsp of salt. Leave overnight.
- Drain and put into the pot, add 1.25 l of fresh water with 0.5 tsp salt. Put the pot on the fire, bring to boil.
- Remove the scum, then stick cloves into the onion and put it into the pot, together with pork. Cover and simmer for 1 hour.
- Remove meat on the plate and let soup simmer half an hour more. Discard onion, season soup. If it's too thick - add some boiled water.
- Chop the meat and return to the soup.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The CookIrisRo Russia
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!