Ricotta Cheese Ice Cream Cone CannolisFrom upstatevoyager 3 years ago
- 15 ounces whole milk or part-skim ricotta cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup confectioner's sugar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon grated orange zest shopping list
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips shopping list
- 8 to 10 sugar ice cream cones shopping list
- milti colored sprinkles shopping list
How to make it
- Combine ricotta cheese, confectioner's sugar, vanilla and orange zest until smooth.
- Add chocolate chips and stir until evenly distributed.
- Cover and chill mixture 1 hour.
- Spoon mixture into ice cream cones .
- Decorate with sprinkles.
The Cookupstatevoyager Scotia, NY
The Rating1 people
it's not how it tastes now, but it's the right ingredients for a recipe that I need for the moment.cherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
hi, it's been a while since I have been on here...just looking for a unique dessert for this next weekend and this one looks like it. Have a wonderful day and a very Happy Thanksgiving, Cherylcherylannxo in Santa Nella loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!