Aunt Sophia’s Apple PieFrom essentialingredients 4 years ago
- 1 unbaked 9 inch pie shell shopping list
- 4 cups thinly sliced apples (she preferred Jonathan apples) shopping list
- 1 & ¼ cups sugar mixed with 2 & ½ tablespoons flour shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted shopping list
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 tablespoons water (or cream, if you have that on hand) shopping list
How to make it
- Place the sliced apples in the unbaked pie shell.
- Mix ingredients #3 through #9 and pour over the sliced apples.
- Bake 40 minutes in a 350 degree (F) oven.
The Cookessentialingredients Kansas City, Missouri
- Not added to any groups yet!