Bacon, Potato And Cheese TartFrom ReneeAlex 6 years ago
- 1 packet puff pastry shopping list
- 2 large potatoes, very thinly sliced shopping list
- sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 10 rashers streaky bacon or pancetta, chopped shopping list
- 200 g cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 200 C / gas 6.
- Line a swiss roll tin with a sheet of puff pastry, bunching up the sides. Lay the potato slices over the puff pastry, slightly overlapping each slice. Sprinkle with sea salt and pepper to taste. Remember the bacon is salty too, so don't use too much of the salt.
- Sprinkle the chopped bacon or pancetta over the potatoes. Then cover with the grated cheese and chopped rosemary. Finally, brush the sides with the beaten egg.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 to 45 minutes, until cheese is browned and potatoes are tender. And then; enjoy.
The CookReneeAlex Oslo, Norway
- Not added to any groups yet!