Savory Vegetable Beef SoupFrom twill10 6 years ago
- Savory Vegetable beef Soup one from Swanson shopping list
- Ingredients shopping list
- 1 3/4 cup(s) Swanson® beef broth shopping list
- 2 potatoes, cut into cubes shopping list
- 1 cup(s) cubed cooked beef shopping list
- 3 cup(s) V8® 100% Vegetable Juice shopping list
- 1 can(s) whole peeled tomatoes, cut up shopping list
- 1 bag(s) (16-oz) frozen mixed vegetables shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) dried thyme leaves shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place the broth and potatoes in a 4-quart saucepan and heat to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 5 minutes or until the potatoes are tender.
- Stir the beef, vegetable juice, tomatoes, vegetables, thyme and black pepper in the saucepan. Cover and cook for 15 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!